Thursday, February 25, 2010


Hey there! Things are coming along really well. Last night I attended a meeting for the bee club I am starting at school. At the meeting were representatives for all the different schools partaking. We all came up with some really great ideas and I'm really excited for the project to start! There are actually only going to be about five meetings and the club isn't going to last very long, but it'll be great all the same. Another exciting book is that Girls Gone Green came out on Tuesday. This book features a little over 20 girls that all did something for the environment. One girl invented her own line of Eco-friendly make-up. Another designed and sold reusable lunch bags! I even have 5 pages about my Polar Bear Project in there. It's a really great book with a nice layout and lots of colors. I'll try and post more to keep you updated!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi mollie. im glad that you're starting a school club. has it started yet? im proud of you

Mollie Passacantando said...

Hey Jordan! No it hasn't, but were getting close!

Madison.0no said...

I read that book! That's why I'm on this website. I made a blog of my own because of you! It's all about letting people know how kids can make a difference and help the environment! I think your doing great! You are an awesome motivator!